Thursday, September 15, 2005

December 12: Night Bus (Puerto Lopez)

(1) In the morning, after watching Chelsea and Arsenal play to a draw on TV, I left the bar I had saddled up to in Montanita for breakfast and caught a bus to the small fishing village of Puerto Lopez. I had the entire day to kill before departing on an overnight bus to Quito, so I wandered around the beach and relaxed in the sun. Knowing that I had a monster of a journey ahead of me to make it out to Chugchillan, I was more than content to simply sit around with my book, occasionally watching the local kids play soccer in the sand - it was almost as entertaining as Chelsea and Arsenal. Almost.

(2) Local kids at the beach. My digital camera's viewfinder made me the most popular guy in town.

(3) Sunset.

Ecuador Home & Sidebar
Previous Day -- Next Day

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home