Thursday, September 15, 2005

December 06: Vilcabamba

(1) Every evening, I ate dinner at Izhcayluma's restaurant as they happened to serve some of the best food I had tasted in all of Ecuador. Granted, it wasn't local cuisine. Overall, Izhcayluma's property was immaculate, soothing, and run with German efficiency like you'd never believe - a terrfic experience.

(2) The bar was always lively at night. Not so much, however, during daytime.

(3) I spent the bulk of my day wandering around town in awe of its easy-going spirit. Later, I played some chess with Aussie Rhett and shared a beer with Andre. The "valley of eternal youth" may not actually add years to your life, but it certainly does nothing to take those years away.

Ecuador Home & Sidebar
Previous Day -- Next Day

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home